Sweet and Sour Chicken
2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
1 tbsp soy sauce
A few drops of sesame oil
For the breadcrumbs:
1 cup of flour
1/4 cat baking powder
3/4 to 1 cup water or pineapple juice
For the sauce:
1/3 cup Mc Duff Brown Sugar Vinegar - Original
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp tapioca starch
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 cup of chopped pineapple
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1 green pepper, finely diced
1) Marinate the chicken in the soy sauce and sesame oil for at least 15 minutes.
2) Mix the dough until you get a thick mixture.
3) Dip the chicken pieces in the breadcrumbs and fry in a wok until the pieces are golden brown. Put aside.
4) Remove the oil.
5) In the same wok, make the sauce with all the ingredients, stirring constantly.
6) Add the vegetables and pineapple and cook for 5 minutes.
7) Add the chicken to warm it up and coat well with the sauce.
8) Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal !
Thanks to Stephanie Descart from Montreal.